The 12 Fenty Beauty Products You Need To Own Now
Rihanna’s debut makeup line Fenty Beauty dropped a few weeks ago in 17 countries (sorry, Kim and Kylie...she's got you beat when it comes to going global) after two years of development. I was able to swatch and swipe her entire collection at Sephora on release day and found out absolutely everything we need to know about this breakthrough beauty line.
First off, the entire collection is strongly complexion-focused with an emphasis on providing options for women of all shades. Keeping her priorities straight, Rihanna made the decision to launch Fenty Beauty without any eyeshadows, eyeliner, fancy palettes, mascara, or lipstick (although, there's one gloss that comes in a universal tone).
The cruelty-free beauty line has been a total hit all over social media, but does it live up to the hype enough to purchase? If you want to snag some items and don't know where to begin, I've done the research for you.
2. KILLAWATT FREESTYLE HIGHLIGHTER | $34
3. GLOSS BOMB UNIVERSAL LIP LUMINIZER | $18
4. Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick in $upanova | $19
6. invisimatte blotting powder | $32
7. Eclipse 2-in1 Glitter Release Eyeliner in Alien Bae | $20
8. Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter in Spacesuit | $19
9. Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush | $24
10. Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette | $19
12. Pro Filt'r" Instant Retouch Primer | $32