Why Consistently Practicing Yoga Helps Me Be The Best Version of Me
I've always loved Yoga...and no, not just because I could revert to Downward Dog or Child Pose when I didn't feel like participating with the rest of the class. I have a hard time concentrating and truly unplugging - I've found Yoga forces me to dedicate a certain period of time to me, myself and I. I've also come to find out why consistently practicing yoga helps me be the best version of me.
This summer, I've challenged myself to be consistent with my Yoga practice. Corepower, specifically, has helped me make positive changes to help strengthen my mind, body and spirit.
Here are a few of the advantages that you’ll start to feel over time:
- Increase patience and self-discipline. You are exactly where you need to be in your practice.
- Lower stress, and relieve tension. Inhale peace. Exhale chaos.
- Balance emotions and practice mindfulness. You are safe within the four corners of your mat.
- Combat tech fatigue. Disconnect from technology to reconnect with yourself.
- Increase energy and boost metabolism. Pump-pump it up!
- Build strength. It doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger!
- Increase flexibility and help posture. Feel good, look good.